As mentioned by Elizabeth Naramore on the php|architect website today, the session schedule has been posted for this year's DC PHP Conference happening November 7th and 8th in Washington, D.C.
The DCPHP 2007 Conference schedule has been posted and includes sessions covering security, frameworks, enterprise, flex, ajax, and database performance. The conference is being held at The George Washington University Cafritz Conference Center in Washington DC, November 7-9.
The sessions this year include:
- Mike Potter - Designing PHP-Based RIAs for Richer Internet Experiences
- Damien Seguy - PHP/MySQL Architectures
- Fabien Potencier - Simplify Your Professional Web Development with Symfony
- Edward Finkler - Securing the PHP Environment with PhpSecInfo and Zend Environment Security
- James Prather - Today's Politics: Where Does PHP Fit In?
You can still get in on the Early Bird pricing for the conference - $375 for the sessions, $200 for a One Day Pass and $100 for a Student Pass. Check out the conference's main website for more details.