Our client has an exciting contract opportunity (6 months / possible to go perm) for a PHP Developer to join their highly successful group. They are the leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry.
- You should be prepared to be flexible and help out in several cross-functional areas.
- At least 2 years experience web programming with PHP and MySQL using object oriented design and database abstraction. Additional experience using other programming languages is a plus.
- Intermediate to senior level PHP 5 experience.
- Intermediate MySQL experience.
- Excellent HTML/XHTML/CSS/ skills.
- Experience with OO design and MVC development.
- Excellent communications skills.
Nice to have skills/experience:
- Experienced with Subversion, CodeIgniter Framework and Prototype library.
- Experience with XML system transactions.
- Experience in online commerce application development
- Experience with high-volume transactional processing in a secure environment
Submit resumes to David Teran for consideration - david.teran@DISYS.com