If you're interesting in developing web applications in a laid-back and professional start-up atmosphereâ€”minus the emotional rollercoaster, since we've been at this for over four years nowâ€”we'd be happy to hear from you.
Become a key member of our development team responsible for programming and testing your own code. You'll share responsibility for the FreshBooks application, the API, our internal systems, and anything else we happen to be working on at the time.
We need you to have:
- Strong skills with at least one dynamic programming language
- Database programming experience (MySQL)
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating with users and fellow developers
- Attention to detail, and a real passion for programming
We hope you have:
- Server deployment experience (Apache, Mongrel, etc.)
- Familiarity with source control systems
- Excellent writing skills, and a hankering to blog
How to apply
If you can appreciate clean, maintainable code, you've got a winning attitude, and you'd like to work with a great team in our bright Toronto office, reply to this posting today!