TEKsystems (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Developer (Las Vegas, NV)
February 02, 2009 @ 15:51:30
voice your opinion now!
||Las Vegas, NV
TEKsystems has teamed up with a local IT leader in the finance industry that provides unmatched, dynamic, end-to-end management technology for online lenders. We are seeking a PHP Develop with 2-3 years experience. Ideally this individual will have experience with front and backend development, PHP, MYSQL, CSS, LAMP, SVN and DHTML. This PHP Developer designs, develops, maintains, and optimizes secure and scalable multi-tier web applications. This individual must be able to take guidance from his/her manager, work well with a diverse sizeable team and is required to multi-task with limited supervision. In addition, this individual must be able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Write unit tests and coordinates development with the management/development team(s).
- Write bulletproof code that is highly scalable.
- Deploy applications.
- Perform version control with SVN and participates in release management.
- Write and debugs advanced SQL queries.
- High skill level in PHP and SQL development.
- Ability to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems.
- High level understanding of Internet services, such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
- Experience with LAMP (Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Ability to understand development processes (RAD) and work within them.
- Has excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines.
- PHP DEVELOPMENT
- BACK END DEVELOPER
About TEKsystems, Inc.:
Join TEKsystemsŪ and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
Please feel free to contact me directly to apply or with any additional questions.
SellingSource Seeks PHP Developer (Las Vegas, NV)
December 03, 2007 @ 13:46:00
voice your opinion now!
||Las Vegas, NV
Founded in 1997, Selling Source develops technology-driven marketing solutions for the online marketplace. Its affiliated companies offer services such as enterprise software, campaign management solutions, online advertising, text messaging, online data verification, stored value financial products, software development and video production services. The firm's unique approach to corporate development ensures that each affiliate company remains focused on developing, selling and supporting customer solutions, while Selling Source provides consistent infrastructure, leadership and financial stability to each company as it grows. Selling Source has experienced extraordinary growth, with revenues increasing 1,493 percent from 2003 to 2006.
In 2006, the Selling Source was named the "Number One Technology Company in Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Business Press. In 2007, the SellingSource.com ranked #109 on the 2007 ** Inc. magazine's prestigious list of 500 fastest-growing privately held companies in America.
You will develop code for a variety of web applications, depending on the current needs of our business. A strong understanding of overall PHP programming techniques, including writing and interacting with objects, will be critical as you work with other developers, project managers and the software director to complete projects on a relatively short cycle time. You will work with the project lead to determine priorities, and then work autonomously to reach your goal. Comfort maneuvering in Unix is important, as that is our platform of choice, and the ability to write and debug SQL queries will also be helpful.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong SQL and PHP skills
- Additional languages (C, C++, Perl, Python) beneficial
- Strong understanding of CVS and Subversion
- Must be able to write and debug advanced SQL queries
- Strong understanding of advanced Object Oriented Programming principles
- Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems
- Can produce documentation of concept including flow charts and API specifications
- Understanding of internet services such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
- Understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP
Please send resumes directly to: melissa.newstrand [at] this domain
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!