Reference # 0812
Naviance (http://www.naviance.com) is a leading provider of planning and advising systems for educators, students and parents. Because our customers love our products, we are experiencing rapid customer adoption and revenue success prompting explosive growth. We are established and profitable.
You will work with a talented development team to develop our web-based software products. The candidate must have ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize their workload in a highly dynamic environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years development experience with MYSQL or any relational database development
- Minimum 4 years experience with SQL
- Experience with OOP/OOD
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern or Multi-tiered architecture
- Development experience in UNIX or LINUX or Mac OS environment
- Experience with Zend Framework, Dojo or Jquery, PDF processing, RIA, flex a plus
- Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor's degree
Our office is in a central location in downtown DC, just a few blocks from the White House and is close to several different metro lines.
We subsidize metro access.
Dress is casual.
Stocked beverage cooler and all the soda you can drink
Free access to a gym in the building
Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
Benefits include 401K with match, insurance, and 4 weeks vacation.
We are interested in filling this position quickly as the candidate will play a key role in a long-term project that will launch within 30 days.
Naviance is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
To apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title and the reference # of the position for which you are applying.