The "24 Days in December" project has returned this year, sharing opinions and insights from members of the PHP community, one article posted each day. They've been running since December 1st and there's some great content in this year's batch already:
- How to become a good maintainer
- Open Source and Squeegee Men
- A love letter to legacy projects
- How a user group can change your live
- PHP and the secrets of emergent architecture
...and many more. Be sure to check out the full list and keep checking until December 24th of this year for more great articles from this year's 24 Days in December project.