Want to join a growing team developing social media applications used by millions all over the world?
We are working with a global market leader in the mobile space expanding an entertainment & social media division to continue their growth in the Internet/Mobile space competing with iconic brands such as Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.
This company is expanding this business unit focused on combining mobile device and internet experiences through a web 2.0, media sharing and social networking initiative which will be utilized by over millions of current customers.
There are multiple fulltime development opportunities at mid to principal levels in this growing business unit in the greater Boston area, and I believe that it is an opportunity worth knowing about.
- Minimum 2+ years of PHP development experience (LAMP)
- Knowledge of front end tools Flash and Flex
- Experience in high volume traffic site development in addressing issues of performance and scalability
- Agile development experience
This large and stable company offers excellent compensation packages including bonus, 8% 401k matching, 3 weeks PTO, excellent health benefits, mobile device and service, on site full gym, on site cafeteria, casual dress environment and flex time. Great place to work!
We are also hiring the following if you know anyone!
- Development Manager – Agile, internet applications development (front or backend management)
- Principal Software Engineers – Java, SOAP, REST, Hibernate, Spring, AJAX
- Configuration Manager – Linux, Subversion, fast build cycles
- Internet Services Architect – responsible for front-end / back-end strategy
- MySQL Architect – responsible for DB strategy
Please email your resume to jt(at)revelationpartners(dot)com Don’t delay, we are moving quickly.