Teleperformance Seeks PHP Web Developer (Columbus, OH)
March 02, 2009 @ 15:21:09
voice your opinion now!
||PHP Web Developer (Enterprise Solutions Architect)
Teleperformance is the leader and global expert in contact center management; creating more value through a better customer experience. Our core business spans the full spectrum of contact center solutions. Teleperformance has the largest global footprint in the industry with 281 contact centers, presence in 45 countries, servicing over 75 markets in 15 NearShore/OffShore locations.
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our team in Columbus, Ohio. This is an in-house, permanent position reporting to the Vice President of the Enterprise Solutions group. Candidates will have a thorough understanding of Web Architecture and site implementation issues. The person will have the ability to work independently and within a team setting.
Our Web Developer reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. The Developer will work closely with other functional business teams to design, develop, document and unit test system code. In addition he/she will recommend changes in development, maintenance, system standards and processes and provide application technical support consistent with defined service levels.
- High School Diploma, 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
- Experience with PHP or OO Perl and mod_perl
- Experience with MySQL
- Solid understanding of database table structures
- Experience with Apache Web Server
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under time sensitive deadlines.
- Works under general supervision; reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Please contact Andrea Fannemel, Director of Recruiting, AllianceOne division of Teleperformance if you are interested. Andrea.Fannemel@allianceoneinc.com
PayByCash.com seeks Senior PHP Developer (Mason, Ohio)
October 13, 2008 @ 13:07:18
voice your opinion now!
||Senior PHP Developer
We are a rapidly growing non-credit card payment processor providing over 70 payment methods for online merchants, including: Electronic Arts, Sony and Skype, just to name a few. We are a uniquely positioned company- enabling us to innovate in ways that our competitors can't. You must be able to work and think on a global scale - our merchants, customers, and payment methods are everywhere!
We're looking for a senior-level software developer/engineer to develop new features, integrate with external systems, and define customer experience for existing websites and create new sites as we continue to grow at a breakneck pace. Development activities include: taking our service to mobile phones/iFrames/consoles, adding new ways to pay, stored value & micro-payments, and the development of our Web Service API - just for starters! We offer a competitive compensation package which includes great benefits.
- Able to balance user experience with business requirements and coming up with world class user experience at the same time.
- 5 to 7 years of full lifecycle development experience in Java, C++, or PHP is required. Knowledge of PHP5 and MySQL is preferred.
- Strong Object oriented analysis & design skills.
- Working knowledge of web security techniques and client-side attacks.
- Able to work equally effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- B.S. in Computer Science or other related engineering field is desired.
- Solve unique and interesting problems as we take our "standard" web experience onto cell phones, consoles, and into iFrames.
- Own the design and implementation of all customer facing web pages.
- Develop cross-browser DHTML code.
- Solve complex localization challenges as we go from two languages to 10+.
- Participate in design and help determine strategic direction.
To apply for this position please send your resume to ccorry[at]paybycash[dot]com
Photrade Seeks Agile Web Applications Developer (Cincinnati, OH)
March 21, 2008 @ 20:33:08
voice your opinion now!
||Agile Web Applications Developer
Photrade.com is a rapidly growing, venture-backed web 2.0 startup company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our website enables our users to share, protect and make money from their digital images through a web 2.0 interface. We're solving complex semantic problems around data management and auto-classification.
Agile Web Applications Developer
This is an opportunity for a self-starter to really make their mark. Unlike larger companies, Photrade provides the right candidate with the opportunity to truly excel and shine as they will have the opportunity for significant financial rewards, a high level of recognition and rapid promotion within our dynamic organization.
We want only the best people to work with us and are looking for someone to add to our fun and exciting business environment. We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and you should too. This position will report directly to the VP of Engineering and provides significant financial rewards, learning opportunities and growth potential for the right candidate.
The responsibilities listed below are representative of the daily tasks. However, we are a startup and need the person to be flexible to accomplish our business objectives.
- Implement requirements in PHP 5.0 and MySQL into the existing architecture.
- Define and execute the technical vision and IT strategy in alignment with the broader corporate objectives.
- Participate in and contribute to strategic discussions as a key member of the technical staff.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and ability preferred, but not required.
- Experience building web applications on a LAMP stack in an agile environment
- Expertise in PHP and MySQL.
- SQL - Database performance expertise.
- Solid experience with at least one lower-level language.
- Able to write lean, clean, effective Object Oriented code.
- Has an understanding of the semantic web and "Web 2.0" principles
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience and includes a Stock Option plan.
Start Date: Immediate.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!