- Create all websites for us and our games, working closely with web designers on translating visual design mockups into working web pages.
- Drive client-side web technology decisions for rich interactions, optimization, and ease of use.
- Work with game and platform engineers to support integrating account, billing and game data across related websites.
- Provide programming support for online creative services (graphical ads, partner tracking, etc.) and Community Management tools (forums, content management, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 2+ years building highly interactive, large-scale websites.
- Programming skills in PHP or similar scripting languages (Perl, JSP, ASP, etc.) and experience with Drupal or similar CMS systems.
- Strong command of web standards - Apache, HTTP, CSS-driven/table-less HTML layouts, web optimization, SEO, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Capable with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to support graphic designer.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Flash is a big plus.
- Understanding of server side coding/web frameworks, state management, dynamic content retrieval, and web services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, etc) are all bonuses.
For more information contact Brandon Rende - (650) 561-9336 or email@example.com