Hark & Company is a software & consulting start up which will address a universal organisational need, i.e. aggregating the thinking of many people in real time. Starting from the current planned functionality, algorithms, and interface (captured in use-cases, an Excel VBA prototype, and a clickable wireframe mock up), you will architect and lead the development of the first version of this groundbreaking collective intelligence web app.
- Choose the language and tools (java, python, php, ruby, groovy or whatever language/stack will give us the most speed & quality)
- Architect the application and adapt as project evolves
- Select and manage the other members of the team as the need arises (developer(s), tester(s), designer(s)...)
- Hands on development (more or less depending on how we assemble the team)
- Start in april on a contract basis for 2-6 months then could convert into permanent position with agreement of both parties.
- Strong knowledge of the selected technologies.
- Proven experience of doing similar things successfully.
- Ability to get things done well and fast.
- This start up has more than sufficient seed funding to get this product to market; both the contract rate and employment package including stock options will be competitive.
- Own office with window. Aeron chair. 2 large flat screens. Unlimited snacks and technical books ...
- London based.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates only.