If the thought of pioneering the latest technologies inspires you; if you are inspired by working among the best in the field -- you are destined to join the atLarge programming team.
atLarge, Inc is a leading interactive advertising agency headquartered in Sarasota. In the local arena, we have leveraged technology marketing for a list of influential local brands including ActionQuest, Admiral Travel, BestFood.com, Dictor | Martin, Sarasota County Film & Entertainment Office, Sarasota Film Festival, Sarasota News and Books and The Observer Group. Nationally, our experience includes BBDO, Chevrolet, Ford Motor Company, Hoveround, IMG Academies, Inc., J.D. Powers & Associates, Sky Sotheby's, Summit Hotels and the State of Michigan. Our clients look to us to build their brands, launch new products and develop closer, more profitable relationships with their customers.
Using a unique model to integrate strategy, technology, creative and digital and direct marketing, we conceive, enable and execute the ideas that knock the socks off prominent corporations. And we know it takes phenomenal people to make it all happen. That's why we are dedicated to building a culture based on inspiration, team accomplishment and career development.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to lead the functionality behind the captivating, interactive solutions we are known for. At the cornerstone of every atLarge solution is a skilled programmer who works with our design team to create breakthrough, memorable, engaging experiences -- experiences that enable our clients to achieve their long and short-term business goals.
This is a high-profile position that works directly with every department in the company.
- Develop PHP / MySQL applications for proprietary, web-based content management systems.
- Work with new and existing code, to develop web-based interfaces for managing XML and MySQL content.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in developing interactive solutions.
- Spearhead high standards for architecture documentation.
- Lead our technical strategy while working with some of the best Web programmers in the world.
- Experience with open-source AJAX toolkits.
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Beyond development, you will have the chance to shape and grow the agency to new heights. We hope you'll consider bringing your talents to atLarge, Inc. where the creative, the passionate and the motivated find the career they were always meant to have.
Salary commensurate with experience. In addition, position qualifies for generous year-end bonus.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and links of previous work/projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.