In this latest announcement on the Symfony blog they've announced the release of the full schedule for the upcoming SymfonyCon Madrid 2014 (happening near the end of November). The lineup includes:
- "Growing and managing communities for large Open Source projects" by Jen Lampton
- "Life After Assetic: State of the Art Symfony 2 Frontend Dev" by Michelle Sanver
- "Feature Flags with Symfony" by Benjamin Eberlei
- "The Twelve-Factor App: Best Practices for PHP on Platforms-as-a-Service" by David Zuelke
- "Implementing data synchronization API for mobile apps with Silex" by Michele Orselli
The event will also include a keynote from Fabien Potencier and close with a look at profiling in PHP from the same. You can find out more about the conference and pick up your own tickets on the main conference site.