The 7PHP.com site has a tutorial they've recently posted showing you how to get Magnto 2 installed on an AWS instance running LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL and PHP).
This article tries to demonstrate how to setup an AWS (EC2) instance, installing a LEMP stack, preparing the server environment to meet Magento's requirements and then to finally install Magento v2 using command line approach. [...] I'm presenting in this article something which might otherwise seem to be a daunting approach - but I also see it as an approach which you can later automate by using Docker/Dockerfile for example or even using a Vagrant appliance.
He takes you through the entire process, including the setup of the account and instance on the AWS side, with screenshots along the way:
- Creating a Free Tier AWS Account
- Preparing & Configuring your AWS EC2 Instance
- Creating A Security Group For Our AWS EC2 Instance
- Creating a PEM file - Key Pairs
- Creating our AWS EC2 Instance
- Creating an Elastic IP & Assigning to our EC2 Instance
- Preparing & Configuring our AWS EC2 Instance
- Installing Our LEMP Stack
- The Magento 2 Project Installation Walkthrough
- Configuring nginx conf file to serve our magento site
- Creating a database & running The Magento Setup From Commandline
You'll find all the commands, screenshots and output examples you'll need to follow along with the tutorial easily. There's also links to other resources if you're interested in finding out more about the setup.